Here it is...
1. a clock at 12
New Year Celebrations
2. green or red or gold
what was left of our poinsettia...we can never keep them alive!
3. a shop window
Foyles at Waterloo Station
4. winter trees
trees at Angelsey Abbey
5. baking...see Substitution
6. shadows, reflections or a silhouette
hanging wooden sculpture at Anglesey Abbey
the bar at Malmaison Manchester
8. chocolate to eat or drink
a treat of choccie, a cuppa and a chick flick at the hotel
9. a bridge
10. a cone... see substitution
11. the holly and the ivy (one or both)
12. anything frozen, icy, glistening
13. lambs, snowdrops or any sign of spring
snowdrops at Anglesey Abbey
14. foot prints, crunching
my footprints in the snow
so excited by my huge comfy bed all to myself at the Malmaison!
16. cosy socks or mittens or hats or scarves
trying to stay warm on a snow day!
17. a hand-addressed letter
belated Christmas card from a patient
18. a house number the same as your birthday
19. a cobweb...see substitution
20. a street busker, playing
busker at Waterloo station
A a favourite from Christmas
B film or book
family film night complete with ice cream!
the helping hands of the bigs with the littles!
Such great fun to join in with this challenge and I even managed to make one layout...
Using five photos from this challenge plus one extra and taking inspiration from a scraplift at Spiegelmom's Scraps and Accent Scrapbooking's blog hop over at Facebook...