Saturday 19 February 2011

Smiling on Saturday

Yep I have a smile on my face for 2 reasons...
firstly, I am now on holiday for a week!! Yipeeee! It's half term so both the children have no school and I have no work, we have lots planned including lots of relaxing time in this rainy weather!!
secondly I have a postal Angel who always seems to know when I am at a low ebb and sends a perfect handmade card to brighten my day. Look at this wonderful card that has just landed on my doormat
I also got this really clever book mark which of course I am madly in love with.....
just look at that image how perfect is that... a pig in mud... delightful!
Thank you so much 'Postal Angel' (some of you may know who she is, as she is very talented and her work is featured on several DT's) you did bring a smile to my face with those fab images, I must get that pig one!!!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you sounding so cheery....hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card and bookmark, they make me smile too! I am also looking forward to a week out of the routine, we are going to have at least one pyjama day watching DVDs and eating popcorn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've done my week of pergatory lol! DD is back to school on Monday - piggy is Digistamp Boutique new spring set :c)
    xx

    ReplyDelete