There were so many interesting posts and I picked up lots of cool ideas including these:-
- I need to use my slow cooker more
- I must think about quick go to meals for when I am short of time
- there is nothing wrong with a take away!
- I need to plan (say no more!)
- positive planning
- I answered all the questions and have a few areas to look at
- how to use
- I have a Fiskars shape cutter and templates unused and unloved how do I use it???
- use more scraps
- This brings me nicely to Jennifer's sketch
I am a huge sketch fan as you probably already know, so I had to use this one as well as using my scraps and I completed another page from the pile of Antigua photos
the picture isn't great as it has been so dark here but everything on the LO is from my scraps pile. The little green piece that says Love it is from the edge border that gets cut from co-ordinations card stock and the green journalling is from the same source. Nothing wasted here!
Thanks Jennifer for all the hard work you put into last weekend. I am looking forward to the next one already.