I was so happy spending time with like minded people, everyone was there to create, make and do, it was a pleasure, it was heaven, this could be my utopia!!
I expect many of you have seen this photograph or a similar one taken by the talented Melsh.....
It really was an amazing way to spend time, I particularly enjoyed
- meeting everyone (in fact I started early meeting Alexa and Alison for a coffee in the local shopping centre)
- tasty cups of tea ...I tried vanilla and earl grey and it was love at first taste thanks to Jacky
- cake (Louise's cake was wonderful and of course the Malteser Cake)
- Julie's London die, though it took most of Saturday morning
- crying with laughter during the game Sandie organised though this was really due to Jemma
- discovering Jill lives near to my childhood haunts so we hope to meet up near there sometime special thanks to Jill who met me for the first time and was stuck sitting next to me for most of the weekend!! Please get a blog so I can see all your wonderful creations and leave comments!
- learning to make yoyo flowers (Fay) and pop up embellishments (Jennifer)
- watching others work and plan pages like Miss Smith's use of pencil marks and Mrs Wookie's mini journal prep for class
- the fact that Lizzie had taken much care and time to choose a venue and arrange for us all to get together it was F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S!
Thank you all xxx
lastly a photo of the 4 of us from our end of the table, a reunion from 2011 and wonderful women who I look forward to seeing again hopefully soon