Friday 10 May 2013

NSD with Echo Park


Over at the Echo Park blog they organised 4 challenges and I managed 3 of them and they all had to be completed by Sunday.

First up was a summer card, so I created something incredibly simple......


The 2nd challenge called for a LO of Love so I made this page about my family using all Echo Park products... I am a bit or a collector of EP papers but it felt really good to actually use some of EP note to self finally!  This page also fits 2 challenges from Shimelle which are to scrap about me and using favourite papers.  Over at SJ Crafts they suggested we make a page using one manufacturer and both these pages fit that challenge.


The last challenge was 10x the love, where you had to use 10 of something and I opted for 10 different opapers but got a bit carried away and used 12!! I scraplifted a page I made a few weeks (see it here) ago so this fitted another Shimelle challenge to 'scraplift yourself'.... I am hoping it is ok to scraplift yourself when you originally scraplifted Shimelle!! 

4 comments:

  1. Well done on getting so many challenges done. I really like the bright summery colours of that summer card. I too like Echo Park - so many fun designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you really have been busy....a brilliant sunny card and I love EP papers too. Well done on completing all those challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is sooooo sunny! bright, cheerful & warm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab pages ... well done on getting all those challenges completed and thanks for entering ours at S J Crafts! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete