Friday 16 October 2009

Mega Blog Candy for Alzheimers Charity

I was perusing some new blogs and came across a link to this fab blog. Jude does crafting to raise money for Alzeheimers, she says 'This is what you will win a tote with all contents and more as items will be added the more who join in.This is my way to thank everyone of you bloggers for supporting my alzehimers fund raising whether through messages of support or craft items you have sent to me to sell at the up and coming bazaars i have planned'. I am going to look at the blog in more depth and learn about her charity work but wanted to spread the word and show off the mega candy!!
I think this runs until 29th October and if 200 people link to the candy Jude will add a 'mega craft item' so go sign up people!!


No comments:

Post a Comment