Sunday 18 October 2009

Two challenges in one card!

Creative Card Crew challenge this week is 'scallops'. I have used another of the scalloped cards from Craftwork Cards and a scallop circle (from a 3 " punch). The lace apple cardstock in the background looks kinda scallopy at the edges too I think!
Over on The Crafty Place TheladyBoz (aka the wife aka Jennie) set the October challenge as 'something Autumnal'. So I chose an Autumnal image coloured with promarkers and whispers pens, set on Basic grey orange/green paper, Apple green lace cardstock and a couple of orange roses (sent to me from Rusty thanks xxx) with a couple of orange flocked flower brads holding it all together!

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I love the apples, haven't seen those before x

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card, those apples are fabulous, great scallops. Thanks for joining in the CCC Challenge . Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Furry, I love it and it sets the scene for autumn and ticks all the boxes for me

    ReplyDelete