Thursday 10 January 2013

Family 12 x 12 blog hop January

Welcome to the first family photo blog hop of 2013!   Last year I managed to complete 11 out of 12 of our 12 x 12's as I completely forgot to post in December (sorry!).
Each month a bunch of us try and take a photograph of our family and share it with the world on our blogs! This is the brainchild of Margie and the hopping of the blogs starts with her blog found here,


My picture was taken at the beginning of December at Ironbridge and shows not only my family but also the gorgeous family belong to Do continue visiting all the other participants this month:-



8 comments:

  1. A nice picture! Where is this iron bridge?
    Looks cold over there! :)
    Happy 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photo and wonderful location! It makes me so happy to hear that you have 11 of 12. Hurray! What a wonderful accomplishment. And your family is beautiful. There is something so warm & fuzzy about seeing a complete family together in a photo even if other friends are included. Thanks again for joining along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, we're not looking gorgeous in that photo, I think only Ryan looks vaguely normal out of my lot :D Must be true to life then ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. brilliant photo. I loved seeing your photos last year - might give it a go this year! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you're all framed by the bridge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't I seen that bridge somewhere before..........
    Looking forward to seeing you in March.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Ruth ~ I saw this post in my Reader and just had to pop over and say hello. I hope you're hanging in there ok!

    I think 11 out of 12 months for a family photo is a great accomplishment! The one you have posted here is lovely. xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. We don't have hardly any photos of the whole family from last year, so well done for getting so many! I managed to get one on Christmas day at least! You all look cold but very happy! x

    ReplyDelete