Thursday 7 January 2010

Wordle blog words

Was just reading one of my fav blogs 'I Speak Melsh' ( I am a daily reader, more frequently sometimes!) and spotted that Mel had used wordle, entered her blog url and come up with an amazing bit of unique word art (here). I have previously used wordle in card making so this was an intriguing idea!

I have blatantly stolen her brilliant idea and created my own piece of bloggy wordle art, sadly after faffing about for ages this is the best image I can produce! Will have to ask Mel how she produced her clear, crisp picture!
Go have a play and see what you come up with! I have obviously written about snow a lot in the last few days as this is the largest word surprise, surprise!

3 comments:

  1. Saw Mel's one and love yours as well....actually the black background looks really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it :-) I like the white on black too - I've used that combo before - now I want to change mine!!

    As far as the crisp image goes, I do a 'screen grab' and then crop it, rather than saving it through the Wordle site. I find I get a higher resolution that way. For more details have a look at the comments section of my original post, and just shout if I can be of any more help! :-)

    ReplyDelete