Welcome and Thank you so much for visiting my blog on the way from Nat's blog here, on this exciting blog hop that started with Liz and travels transatlantic, crossing the hemispheres, circumnavigating the globe!!!
I am sooo honoured to be a part of this event and kind of gatecrashed as I wasn't actually part of the class that inspired this all. I have been lucky enough to meet several of the wonderful bloggers in this hop as I have surfed through blogland and sometimes just stumbled across their blog homes. I haven't actually met 'anyone in the flesh' but that hasn't stopped me feeling part of their lives and I have truely made some great friends along the way.
I thought I would set you a little quiz this evening to put your little grey cells to some work, if you choose to accept this challenge there will be a little prize (not sure what exactly but will be some stash probably as easy to post to anywhere!)
I want you to guess who the 7 people are that I am describing below, they are all on this blog tour so hopefully it won't be too difficult! I do normally follow their blogs but have temporarily stopped so you can't cheat!!!
1. This person has wonderful weekly wordles and scrummy recipes. I love her thoughtfulness and the way she shares insights into her daily life, a true inspiration.
2. A fellow nurse and a lover of owls and a hostess. I find her honesty and openess really refreshing and she makes me smile.
3. This person can turn her hand to all sorts of crafts whilst living with 3 furries. Her vintage photos, family memories and layered cards are amazing.
4. A newly wed with a keen eye for home crafting ideas. I enjoy her sense of humour, her excellent taste in TV programmes and the fact that she is living in domesticated bliss!
5. This blogger lives in a prickly patch! Her yearbooks and LO's are so creative I love to look at them all and get ideas, I dream of creating such items.
6. This person likes to pass books from her tall house. For me, her ability to think outside the box (eg on the Lets eat blog hop) is a brilliant accomplishment I aspire to.
7. A blogger from down under host of Lets eat blog hop. I am constantly in awe at the photographs she takes and then makes into fantastic LO's.
Please email me at furrypig3(at)yahoo(dot)co(dot)uk with your answers by 8pm (GMT) on Monday 8th November with the answers from 1 to 7and I will select a random correct answer to win my prize! Have fun!
I am sorry that I haven't created anything to share with you all today but I am typing this away from home so I am limited to what I have. I do need to give you my word/phrase for the blog hop... do you have any idea what it might be??? Okay I will tell you it is simply 'I'!
Please go over to Nancy's blog across the pond in Colarado here to find the next phrase and enjoy the rest of your worldwide travels. You should end up at the fabulous blog that belongs to our hostess with the mostest Jo here. She will explain how to email the phrases/words you have collected to be in with a chance of winning a grand prize!
I can't wait to go on the blog hop myself and see what everyone has done. Thanks to everyone who brightens my world with the thoughts and crafts they share on their blogs and not just those on this adventure. Thank you Jo for inviting me it's been a blast!xxx
I am editing this at 22.40 as realised that my number 3 was unable to join in the blog hop due to illness. It was Scrappy Jacky so would just like to wish her well. Sorry for confusing you all xxx