- do some more blogging ... I hope to manage at least 2 posts a week, I know everyday wouldn't be realistic for me
- try a few new things, I tried out for a DT this month, didn't get in but I tried and that is half the fun, I want to dabble in Project Life, try out making a mini book or two, try some altered art and some more messy stuff.... different things whilst keeping it fun!
- buy less stash and use more..... I am not going to buy another piece of scrapping paper until I have made at least 50 layouts....I can't put myself on a complete stash ban as that would be too hard! Having said that I have only bought one lot of craft items and have been very good at not spending money so far this year.
- join in more fun bloggy type events like Abi's time for tea and 1P20W, I know there are more 'blog goings on' out there so I may partake of some this year
- complete more challenges.... so far I have joined in with the challenges on UKS, I have completed a Scrapology Challenge and I have other challenges in the pipeline. Today I am taking part for the first time with Miniowner's January Sketch Challenge.
This is the sketch
this is my page, slightly altered and flipped to make a layout that will go with the page called stirring the Christmas Pudding that I shared yesterday.
(For some reason I seem to have got a bit of grass on the page.... not sure how though but it isn't on the layout must have blown onto the paper when I took the photo)