Sunday 10 October 2010

10/10/10 @10:10

It doesn't come round very often so I had to grab the opportunity and take a snap at the exact moment!

I got up late and 'the boys' had already left for a game of football at the home ground. I dashed into the shower, had a mouthful of tea and got in the car. The clock on the dashboard read 10:10 en route to the game but I always set it a few mins fast! I did snap a quick pic on my camera phone as I was driving .....shhhhhh! (need to work out how to upload camera phone snaps!).

I arrived at the edge of the field as the time turned to ten past ten and just took a photogrpah through the gap in the trees. Hoping for a semi decent moment... I got lucky!

The sun was shining and my boy was in goal, not as brilliant as it might have been but obviously it could have been a lot worse.
Where were you and what were you doing at 10:10 today, the 10/10/10???

3 comments:

  1. brilliant, I thought about a post for tonight but not about photos :} At 10:10am on 10/10/10 I was teaching Sunday School to a bunch of 16-18 year olds (high school juniors and seniors here) At 10:10pm I hope to be watching Brothers & Sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful photo....just love the way the trees frame it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo :-) I noted the day in Wordle and layout form, but at 10:10am I was washing my hair and 10:10pm I was in bed!!

    ReplyDelete