Thursday 7 October 2010

I love yellow flowers

I am not sure if I have ever shared this before but my favourite flowers are yellow! The most fantastic floral event of the year is the arrival of the daffodil. The vibrant colours in the often cold, dull days completely brighten my day and bring sunshine to my soul! I also get excited seeing all the yellow flowers coming out in the garden and the tubs, it signifies Spring has definitely sprung!

Throughout the year I am thrilled to receive any flowers but in particular yellow ones. So for my birthday, a few days ago, the children chose some beautiful blooms and guess what colour they were...... yep yellow! There were a multitide of blooms in various shades of yellow and yesterday I took them all into the garden as the sun was out (and the rain had stopped) and snapped some pics to share with you all.
Hope this has brightened your day xxx
Day 7 of Blogtoberfest and still going strong!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! Yes, these are gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers! So pleased you're playing along with Blogtoberfest - I'm sorry I haven't been able to visit daily due to my internet problems, but I've just had a great catch up. Thanks for the lovely mention xx

    ReplyDelete