Thursday 21 October 2010

Make a note in your diary....


I just wanted to let you know that there is a great Blog Hop happening on Sunday 24th October at 8pm Melbourne time and 10 am UK time.

And I am a part of it (and so proud and lucky to be involved with these Beautiful Bloggers!) so please either come back here on Sunday or go over to the 'Hostess with the Mostest' in the form of the Amazing Amy at Over at our Place and join us as we cross timelines to find out what edible delights each of the blogs is featuring.

2 comments:

  1. I finished off my autopost yesterday - funny, I used the phrase 'hostess with the mostest' about Amy too!!

    Looking forward to seeing your post :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. See you there :-)

    Hostess with the mostess ..... oh dear ;-) Now I am worried!

    ReplyDelete