Sunday 2 June 2013

Last few layouts for May

I entered in the sketch challenge at Scrapping the Magic using this sketch


to make this layout......

Yes it is another from the Harry Potter studios which I am excited about again we we have had another visit. This time they had a great selection of the animal actors and I met Scabbers, 2 Crookshanks, Mrs Norris, Trevor, a would be Fang, Hedwig, Pidwidgeon, Sirus's owl (did it have a name??) and several others.... fantastic fun!

Over at UKS this week we had to use blue or pink, a stamp or a punch and this sketch


which I adapted to this LO of DD in Antigua


My final page for May was a simple triple photo layout capturing the locally produced rum in Antigua, that became a favourite frink served with ginger ale and plenty of ice!


Initially I thought I had met K's challenge of 31 layouts in May but I had miscounted again.  My final tally was 29 pages made in 28 days which is a record for me and I was totally flabbergasted that I had managed to created that many.

7 comments:

  1. Well done Ruth - more great pages. I love the HP one and your interpretation of the sketch.

    You asked me about books Ruth - I am an easy reader and have enjoyed Hopeless-Colleen Hoover, The girl behind the mask - Stella Knightley (there's two more books to be released), Sylvia Day - the Stranger I Married. I've also read the Sylvia Day Bared to you and the next book (bit saucy though!!)xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - 29 LOs - that's amazing! Glad you enjoyed meeting the animals at HP World. I have to say I haven't a clue who any of those are!
    P.S. I called in at Capture The Magic on the way back from our half term break and they had loads of HP embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on so many layouts!!!! I love these! Especially the Harry Potter one... Such awesome colors and banners - and photos are beautiful! Besides I absolutely adore Harry Potter!!! (Obviously!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 29 pages!!!!!! Oh wow. What I really like though is that you've put effort into each page, and they're really fabulous. Not just slap down papers nd call it one. No each one is thought out and a credit to your albums x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the page count! I love the Harry Potter one especially. Just wanted you to know that my postie has just been, with such pretty packet! It was so exciting opening it, Thank you so much for care you have so obviously out into it, and so much in one small parcel!
    Thank you again - Bannaghtyn, Jennie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. The sorting hat and stars are perfect embellies in the HP layout.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have had a stellar month! Such alot of wonderful pages you have shown us, and each unique and individual. I really like this HP one here, with the curly scroll at the top of the journalling - perfect design to match those bow windows!

    ReplyDelete