Sunday 30 August 2009

Finally some crafting!!

I have actually managed to make some cards this weekend though I needed to make 3 for boys and as you can see I didn't quite manage to make one (hangs head in shame.... must try harder, must try harder!)

Firstly I bought one of those cute mini wooden easels to place my cards on for presenting on here and on challenge blogs as I figure it might make them look better (hahahaha!!). Here is the first card I made showing off my easel in the garden whilst searching for sunlight (not much in Surrey today!)

This card was inspired by a Di Hackman sketch though i actually changed it and Molly said she thought it would look better the other way round so I made an upside down version too!


1 comment:

  1. They are beautiful!!! I love the paper and the flowers, the colours are gorgeous. Your easel is super cute, I want one x

    ReplyDelete