Thursday 5 July 2012

Family x 12 July Blog Hop

Wow where did the time go???  July already, 2012 is just whizzing by and there are still so many things to come....
so today I am part of Margie's family photo blog hop where a bunch of us try and take a pic of our 'family' each month and share on our blogs.  I love the fact that it reminds me to capture the 4 of us together on a monthly basis as I am rarely in photos and we are rarely in photos together.  Think about joining in as it is really simple yet really worthwhile and it is open to anyone and everyone.

This month I took the photo really early on Sunday June 3rd, which was the day the wider family gathered together to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee.  This month was a lot of fun with the props.  This month the kids weren't as fussy about posing ....


You can see why... they were hiding behind the masks!  We were dressed in red, white and blue and I had bought these mad masks and it was such brilliant fun getting everyone to pose as a different Royal.  The only downside was the weather so all the photos were taken inside on a wet, grey day and there wasn't quite enough room for a group mask photo!  I hope this brings a smile to your face!

Today you should have come form our host Margie's blog and your next stop is Monica's blog here is the full list of participants in case you get lost:

Margie         http://xnomads.typepad.com/blog
Jo             http://www.mrsbeee.blogspot.com


6 comments:

  1. Great, fun picture! I love how we come up with different ways to take our family photos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable photo, Ruth. I love it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun photo - love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great and fun picture!!! I loved it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This really made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photo - sounds like you had a fun party!

    ReplyDelete