Sunday 15 June 2014

I would happily have scrapped hundreds of teal orange and white pages for Jennifer's challenge but actually only managed 2 in the end!


This page was totally from my imagination as opposed to taking inspiration from another page or following a sketch!  I placed star stickers on the white card stock and sprayed a tealy blue mist over the page.  Once dry I took my mad photo (my sister and I in a child's rocket ride!) and a pile of white/orange and teal scraps and moved them around the page until I was happy.

I am sorry I ran out of time and didn't make as many pages or enter as many challenges at Jennifer Grace Creates as I would have liked.  Thanks Jennifer for all your hard work and inspiration it is appreciated.

Now fingers crossed I win the prize as I totally need the anchor washi and the anchor roller stamp (slight obsession with anchors has developed in the last few months lol!)

6 comments:

  1. Such fun to compare your two recent layouts . . . one very simple and one very colorful; both great in their own way. Thanks for sharing,
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous Ruth ... The stars look perfect for the fun photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anchors do seem to be a big hit this year don't they?! Thank you so much for visiting me during the Refresh blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous page! I love how you created the background with mist, the stars are bright and fun! Thank you for joining in the challenge at Jennifer Grace Creates! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you've picked up on the dots in the photo in your papers - very nice! It is a great colour choice ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love Love this layout - and what a fun pic!!! So what are you doing with all these anchors. You know I really like them, but can't figure out what to do with them.

    ReplyDelete