Sunday 8 August 2010

Another Scrappin Silhouette Layout!

I am so loving this weeks challenge on Scrappin Silhouettes that I decided to make another Layout using the same fab sketch.


This photograph was taken just a few minutes before the one used on the monotone page in my last post. I loved Hubby and DS together in the falling snow grasping onto snowballs dressed in shades of winter blue.

I decided to concentrate on the theme of 'snowflakes', again I made good use of my new MS snowflake round the page punches and even used the snowflakes that were created from the negative. My favourite embellishment are the hand made acetate snowflakes cut using a cute cuttlebug die then embellished with a little bling... who would of thought it..I managed to get the boys and bling on the same page!

7 comments:

  1. another beautiful LO ... and photo
    great takes on the sketch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is beautiful! I love the acetate snowflakes, you have inspired me to try them on a card :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your lovely comment! i have missed you furball!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooohhh I absolutely love this furry, it's completely beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another gorgeous and stunning layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a brilliant page. Stunning! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats lovely, very effective

    ReplyDelete