I am completely chuffed to bits as I have just been given this wonderful blog award from the very talented Rainmac! Thank you so much that has made my day.
I now have to do 5 things:-
1. Thank Rainmac for nominating me (see above!)
2. post the award (see above)
3. list 3 things you like about yourself ...mmm harder to do... lets go with.... my sense of humour (still gets me in trouble!), my honesty (don't always like that one!) and lastly I like that I still feel pain, worries, sadness, loss and happiness, joy, passion and all the other emotions that regularly make me cry (often embarrassing!)but show that I am still human!
4. post a picture I love ( it has to be of the children, but which one to chose??)
5. Pass the award onto 5 other bloggers ....Another hard one as there are so many I love, but here are my 5:-
K at K's crafty corner
Mel at I speak Melsh
Ruth at Everyday life of a suburban SAHM
Oona at It's not Terry's it's mine
Debbie at Padster's Marmalade Mutterings
I follow lots of blogs and would love to read them everyday if I could but I am always getting behind and running out of time, I would actually like to nominate several more people for this award so might just come back and do that when I have more time (I am tired and need to get up early as DS is playing footie at Wembley tomorrow WOW!)