Sunday 9 March 2014

Sharing scrapbook pages on Sunday

As I said in an earlier post my team have set this weeks challenge over at UKS

We asked for.....

  • happy photos
  • bright cheerful colours
  • a Project Life style card to be used
  • a team member to be scraplifted from the gallery
We were all randomly assigned (by me) a team member to scraplift and I was given the uber talented Niki.  She has made so many fabulous pages it was actually difficult to choose but in the end I went for one where I could easily see how to 'fit' in a PL card



It is even better as it is a Harry Potter Studios layout so I had to keep with the theme (so easily done!) and I came up with this scraplift


We have had quite a few people join in with the challenge and we would love it if you did too!  You can find all the details here.

Hopefully you have all had a wonderful time in the sunshine wherever you were today, I filled the washing line twice to make the most of it!  Will catch up with you soon xxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow... how many Harry Potter albums do you have now Ruth? LOL Glad you are having such fun with your team and with these challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a stunning page from Niki - I like your lift too. Bet all of your HP albums are happy ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Ruth:) Thank you so much for the post card! It was lovely to hear from you! Your layouts are fantastic. We have the Harry Potter exhibit at our Space and Science Centre and it's been extended. I've not gone to see it but those who have say it's magical :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great scrap lift..I was wondering too how many HP albums you have :) x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both great layouts! I'm itching to go to the HP studios!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super page - your background really pulls the photo and the papers and embellishments to the fore. What's not to like about a HP page? :)

    ReplyDelete