Sunday 12 January 2014

UKS first weekly challenge for 2014

So excited to be getting back into the challenges over on UKS and my first 12x12 started and completed in 2014 yay!

So January week 1 challenge is right up my street, use misting or paints, add journalling and use this sketch....


I think I kept to the sketch quite a bit for my page adding 3 different mists (which were a bit leaky and messy but I coped!) and plenty of journalling ....


Looking forward to creating more pages soon.... I will be back to share some more JYC pages too/

PS I am sorry I never got back to you with my top rated book on Goodreads, the only book scoring 5 stars was Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone (or HP and the Sorcerer's stone as it is in the States and therefore on Goodreads!)

5 comments:

  1. You've done a grand job on using the sketch, and that wood grain paper in the background works so nicely with your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i make such a mess with mists too..the result is fab though x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like what you did with the layout and I'm glad you are back into challenges. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not great a using mists, they never seem to look like I think they will lol. I do love what you've done with the sketch and your take on the challenge :)

    Thanks sweetie for the kind words you left on my blog about Eddie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great page - I think the misting works wonderful on this layout.

    ReplyDelete