Tuesday 23 June 2009

ATC's



Well what can I say about these tiny creations!!?? I made my first one for the very first ATC swop on the Crafty Swop but I didn't really enjoy making it as I struggled for ideas and it just seemed too tiny. I got a sweet one back from my fellow swopee! The latest swop on CP was for an ATC called 'feeling blue'. I took this literally and made it entirely out of blue, papers, thread, flowers the lot! I picked a basket of flowers as you give flowers when someone is feeling down/blue (get it!). Also i took the 'feeling' bit literally and made it a very tactile card with mulberry paper, textured paper, chipboard, thread, button, flocked brad, glittered card, tiny gems and of course material flowers. I loved it! Actually I think I was sad to be sending it away as I thought it was really good and that is amazing for me to feel that way about one of my creations! Anyway here are all the ATC's as mentioned above what do you think????
this is the first one I made...






this is my 1st ever given ATC


my brilliant ATC!! sorry I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment