Wednesday 17 November 2010

Christmas has arrived.....

Christmas has arrived! How do I know?? I got my first Christmas card through my door over a week ago! My aunt is obviously a lot more organised for the holidays than I am, but I am feeling behind with many things including crafting, housework and Uni assignments!! I'll get there in the end just need to start writing my lists and getting into gear!

I haven't actually started writing any cards yet this year but I will have to start soon. I must confess that I don't actually send many handmade cards. I usually just send them to close family and friends, plus a few crafty friends ie those who will appreciate them lol! The majority of my cards are bought, usually in the January sales and all sent second class so I can save some money!


I did use the fab Snowman image from this post again and made three more cards.
I actually prefer these 3 simple cards to the one that I made for the challenge. I made them at the weekend when all my plans went awry and I didn't get to my girlie weekend away due to bad trains, sickness and general complications (sorry girls I missed you all xxx)

6 comments:

  1. Great cards. That's a really cute snowman. And WOW how organised is your Aunt!!! Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Great cards!! I have a total inability to make cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really cute cards....and like you,I don't send handmade cards to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card - I'm still undecided if I'm handmaking my cards this year or picking up a box next time I'm out shopping. Depends on how the rest of this week goes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your first Christmas card? Cor! These are great. I have a complete mental blank when it comes to cardmaking, can't seem to do it at all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful cards, I always have the best intentions but it never seems to work out! :)

    ReplyDelete