Wednesday, 16 February 2011
Wednesday Happy Thoughts
isn't this the best image for today??? I was so happy to find it on Ms Kitty's Online Purrs
Obviously I had to make the most of it after yesterdays totally fed up post and try and think of some Wednesday Happy Thoughts......
1. There are some really lovely cyber friends out there, I really, really appreciated how many of you took time to leave me a message and I hope I have got round to replying to you all xxx
2. I have a great family and a supportive hubby who is there for me
3. I have set the wheels in motion to try and bring about some changes, not gonna say too much just yet but will keep you updated as time goes on
4. It's half term next week and I get the chance to have a whole week off with the children and will probably see my parents and sister and catch up with some friends...yipppeeee!
5. Spring is definitely trying to break through, there are crocuses (?sp) blooming everywhere, bulbs coming up and I have my favourite flowers brightening my world in a vase on the mantlepiece (daffodils!!)
I am off to fat club tonight so will be with friends, then coming home early to watch Bones and do some card crafting so a great evening planned. Wishing you all a happy thought on this Wednesday xxx