Monday 10 September 2012

Family 12 x 12 blog hop August and September

Hi everyone and welcome to the monthly blog hop where a small group of us share photographs of our families once a month. Please visit the marvellous Margie's blog to find out more.

There wasn't a blog hop in August so I am sharing my August photo and my September one with you today.

On July 31st I was aware that I hadn't taken a photo for the month but luckily we were all off to the Olympic park together. A Gamesmaker offered to take a picture for me as I was struggling with the self timer. Yet again my family opted for a 'back of the head' shot! Focussing on the Olympic Stadium in the background.


In August we had a holiday to Cyprus and for one week we had friends in the same resort so they took a photo of us on our last night with them,

Please continue on this months blog hop by visiting Monica's blog

3 comments:

  1. Lucky you going to the games - love the back of the heads shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos! I really like the back of the head one with the stadium in the background. Cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful locations for your photos. I've always wanted to go to Cyprus. The back of the head photo is too funny! :)

    ReplyDelete