Wednesday 23 December 2009

Advent day 23

The eve of Christmas Eve! been trying to get through my list as shown here yesterday and I have managed to get several things accomplished thank goodness, though several left for tomorrow still!! Have to go to work first and I am keeping my fingers crossed that it is going to be quiet with everyone being too busy completing their 'to do' lists to come into my clinic!!!
Managed to bake some white chocolate and cranberry cookies so we have something to put on Santa's plate tomorrow night and Molly cooked a batch of fairy cakes completely independantly. She is planning on icing and decorating them tomorrow, hopefully there will be some left when I get home (confession I have hidden the cookies tee hee hee!!)

Got an awesome present from K today (again!)

look what it was....

TQ xxx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, those cookies look yummy - lucky Santa :-)

    Have a great Christmas x

    ReplyDelete