Saturday 19 December 2009

Coaster Calendars, Diaries and Pegs!

There has been much excitement over on the MSE forum regarding Coaster Calendars and several people have made them and I have been lucky enough to receive two! Back in October I decided to make a couple as part of Choccie and Sylphravens' advent swop presents.
I also did a mini advent hamper bag for my parents and I made my mum one too!The chocolate themed set is for Choccy Orange (I think I changed the flower on the peg in the end!) and the spooky set was made with K in mind, complete with bats and a spider (I love that set to emboss and die cut on the cuttlebug!)

I also covered a diary and matching peg for my mum
My dad got a peg holding some packets of seeds together, all the others pegs are magnetic ones but did not think my dad would use one like that

The other 'trendy' crafting items to make this season have included covered pegs and covered diaries and as you can see, these all featured in my advent bags too!

1 comment:

  1. They are fantastic, love the peg holding some seeds, need to remember that one for next year xxx

    ReplyDelete