Saturday 5 December 2009

A Blog Award!

I have been given an award from the beary talented Padster go check out her blog here if you have never seen it before!!
I need to pass it on to 5 others so I choose
Dragonllew
Popkins
Skiergirl
Choccy
Jammy

I would chose more people but not many of the blogs I read would know who I was!! So decided to give it to some of my friends (many of whom have already been chosen by others who have received this blog and let's face it you are all deserving of it!!

Y0u have to answer the following questions using 1 word only YIKES!!

1. Where is your mobile? table

2. Your hair? Brown

3. Your mother? Sweet

4. Your Father? Frugal

5. Your favourite food? Mash

6. Your dream last night? Headlice

7. Your favourite drink? wine

8. Your dream/goal? Happiness

9. What room are you in? Lounge

10. Your hobby? crafting

11. Your fear? Heights

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years time? Here

13. Where were you last night? Friend's

14. something that you aren't? Male!

15. Muffins? Blueberry

16. Wish list item? time

17. Where did you grow up? Essex

18. The last thing you had to drink? Tea

19. What are you wearing? Clothes

20. Your tv? Plasma

21. Pets? Furries

22. Friends? Several

23. Your life? Mad

24. Your mood? Relaxed

25. Missing someone? Nope

26. Vehicle? Mazda5

27. Something you are not wearing? Makeup

28. Your favourite store? £land

29. Your favourite colour? Brown

30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier

31. Last time you cried? Recently

32. Your Best friend? None

33. One place that I go over and over? Shopping

34. Facebook? Yep

35. Favourite place to eat? Anywhere!


Sadly I could not paste this huge list onto here so I have just spent ages writing it all out! We are all very chilled here watching a Christmas film with the trees up, decorated and covered in lights ...... Bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment