Saturday 13 February 2010

It's all go....

as usual in the Furrypig household!! My parents are staying and we're planning a few days away too, so let the madness begin! So I am popping on this morning as who knows when I'll get a chance to come back and chill out on my little blog. I will miss you all but look forward to catching up with you all properly soon.

Back to Thursday which was mostly a work and weigh in day but I didn't show my 365 photo from that day. DS came home with 2 friends from art club after school and we all ended up sitting/lazing/lying at the top of the stairs so this picture, tho' partly posed, it came about really easily and made me smile!Yesterday I was very lucky, I received this really lovely mini album from Ruth on her fabulous blog. Get over there today and check out this weeks amazing Pink Saturday give away!
It is so beautifully made, my daughter was very impressed that someone had taken the time to make it so expertly and she loved the 'home made by' style stamp on the inside cover.

Sadly, I had to make my first sympathy cards yesterday. I found it really difficult but I think that's partly because of the emotions that come with loss, thinking of my friend and her family. I made one for her and one for her dad, so I was really struggling with what image to use. My best friend from nurse training lost her mother, someone I had known well over the years especially when we were younger and would stay with each other's families. Her health had deteriorated over the years but she will be really missed by friends and family. RIP gone but not forgotten xxx

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear of your friend's loss x The cards are lovely.

    That photo is great too :-)

    have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete