Monday 29 March 2010

Time flies

The time just seems to fly by and I am rapidly becoming a 'bad blogger'. With this in mind I am going to blog today, then schedule some posts to appear throughout the coming week, so as I get busy with the holiday there will still be inane ramblings from me on a regular basis..... well I can but try!


I am actually on leave today and 'home alone' as the kids are both still at school and hubby is travelling all the way to Worcester for an interview. In some ways I hope he doesn't get it as it will mean he has to live away during the week but as we enter the 5th month of him not working I think 'beggars can't be choosers'! I hasten to add, although we are watching the pennies I haven't quite reverted to begging but watch this space who knows what I might stoop to!


Back to project 365 and the next photograph to share is 82/365
I know it seems an odd choice of subject but this is what keeps me vaguely organised! Occasionally someone else will write on it but generally it's all my scribbles with the whole family's plans. I took it with me to book club on Monday night and when I pulled it out of my (obviously large) handbag the rest of the group were very amused! So I thought I would share it with you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi! More inspiration from you despite your busy schedule. Sorry to hear DH is still job seeking I hope he's successful very soon though not so far away that he'll be a weekly commuter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your calendar - OH laughs at my HUGE A4 diary. I am obsessed with lists and it's the only thing big enough :) Hope your OH gets a job but a close to home one. I know only too well what it feels like to have OH out of a job. Hugs Jaqui x

    ReplyDelete