Wednesday 31 March 2010

Spring has definitely started

I have said it before but I really love Daffodils and they really brighten my day and fill me with joy that winter is going and the spring is arriving!
For 83/365 I finally took a picture of the daffodils in my garden
they had been blooming for several days and I kept forgetting to go outside and snap them, but I wanted to remember when they 'came out' in 2010 as we have nearly always missed the best of the daff's when we have been away in Florida in February. This year the cold weather seems to have slowed everything right down in the garden but they are finally out!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I can tell you are in the South as mine are still only in bud in the frozen North. Thanks for sharing them. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine are just coming out as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mine are still sticks with buds on, i just braved the cold cold wind to pop to the bottom of my garden to check ;o) x

    ReplyDelete